- Ray-Ban is the world's most iconic eye-wear brand and is a global leader in its sector.
- Every model in the Ray-Ban collection is the product of meticulous, original styling that translates the best of the latest fashion trends into an ever-contemporary look for millions of Ray-Ban wearers around the world.
- From the early Aviator style that emerged in 1937 to the introduction of the classic Wayfarer in 1952, Ray-Ban is a brand that embodies America and adventure, great cities and wide-open spaces, heroism, individuality, and authenticity.
- Starting with a silver screen debut in 1961, Ray-Ban sunglasses have appeared throughout hundreds of films and have been a favorite on the Hollywood scene for years, both on and off the screen. With timeless and imaginative styles, Ray-Ban consistently blends high-tech design, lenses, and materials.
- The collection remains true to its classic heritage while continuously evolving to meet today's fashion demands.
Ray-Ban RB 3025 Aviator Sunglasses
Ray-Ban RB 2132 New Wayfarer Sunglasses
style RB3016 Clubmaster is a rx-able rectangular metal frame rimmed with plastic on the upper frame. The RB3016 features adjustable nose pads and plastic temples for superb comfort. The Ray-Ban logo is featured on the temples. Ray-Ban Sunglasses have scratch/impact-resistant lenses. Size: 51-21-145 mm/49-21-140 mm